Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Warm Days

I love the weather we have been having. The sun just does good things for mood not to mention giving me some much needed color on my arms and legs. They got white over the winter. But of course, I went and got a nice sun burn on my shoulders from the weekend bike ride. Thankfully, I have been able to keep Casey fully covered with sun screen. The one bad thing about the weather being so nice is I never get to be inside. My poor house needs a good cleaning but I know that Casey will be in school before I know it and I can clean then.

My dad thankfully made it through his hip replacement surgery on Monday. Now its just the long road back to getting better. I pray he gets back to his good old self very soon. The surgery took a little longer than expected which meant the calls to say things were OK was later than planned. I knew my parents were very important to me but that hour of waiting made realize just how much they mean to me.

I really need to get better about posting but no promises. We are off to BSF right now. If you are looking for a good Women's Bible Study this is the one to do. It will start again next fall and we are going to study the life of Moses. Currently we are studying Matthew, I have read the book many times but with all the questions that are asked, I have learned so many things. I love the Lord even more than before...just for what he did for us and the fact he did it for me. It brings tears to my eyes to just think about it. Another plus is Casey loves the daycare.

No comments: