Friday, October 24, 2008

I've been tagged

Thanks Amber now I have to think of 6 things that people don't know about me. Don't know if I can come up with 6 things but here we go

1. I am awful at small talk, even with people I know I have a hard time with the small talk that seems to happen when I get into a group of people.

2. Icy and snow cover roads make me sick with worry. I have been in a couple accidents with snowy roads being the cause and now I panic when I think about having to drive on them.

3. My fav. junk food is Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. I love all but two flavors and cannot have many in the house because I will eat them.

4. There are times that I crave fruits and veggies.

5. I am addicted to the food network, the game show network and lately listening to books on tape/CD.

6. I have been bitten by the running bug in a big way. I now want to try and do a marathon a year. I also want to really want to run something in every state in the US...either a full or a half marathon.

Now there are 6 things that may or may not be new to you. Now I get to pick a couple people to do the same. Lets try Amber, Sarah and Stacey.

No comments: