Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bowling

A couple weeks ago we took Casey bowling again. He loved it and this time we were able to use the same lane for everyone. The bumpers for Casey came up on his turn and then went down on ours. Here are a couple pictures from the game. We went with a couple friends and they have twin boys who are about a year younger than Casey. They loved it as well.

Daddy helping Casey with the ball


Watching the ball go down the lane


Cameron and one of his twins
Here is a picture of Casey after a bath. I went back to get his pjs and he was sound asleep by the time I got back.

One of the many pictures I find on my camera. Casey loves to take pictures of the dog.


1 comment:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

Good pictures - I really like the one of Tucker. I think that is funny and just all right that Casey likes to photo the dog! I take lots of pictures of Hank!