Thursday, March 27, 2008

Busy Life

What a busy few days. Starting with the weekend. We went to Eastern Idaho for the Dodge National Curcit Finals Rodeo. We left saturday morning and got home sunday evening, very quick trip but very worth it. Casey loved the animals and all that goes with the time. Nothing cuter than the litte kids on the sheep.
I really enjoying being able to have a night out with my dad and brother, like the old days. Of course Brent and Casey were there which made it all the more fun. Rob, my brother, decided it would be fun to buy Casey a toy gun from Sportsman and the was the highlight of the weekend.

Once home we have been running mad and I am not sure what we have done. Casey had two testing today for his speech. One that was full of questions for him to answer and then one of observations. Hopefully he will quialify for the school preschool program. I would love for him to be around the other kids and get into the routine of school.
One great thing is Casey is now into Legos. Not the big one but the regular size ones. I have loved Legos for a long as I can remember. The last few days we have been building everything under the sun.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Glad you guys had a great trip! I love the photo of Casey and his toy gun! We will continue to pray for you guys and for Casey! Hopefully all goes well with the preschool. Take care!

Traci