Tuesday, March 18, 2008

First Post

Lets see just how well I can do with this blogging idea. As you know Brent loves to run and he has gotten me into the sport at well. My first race of the year was on Saturday. It was a short five mile run in downtown Boise. I was pretty happy with my time, if only the weather would have been a little warmer. I also forgot to bring gloves and so I had a couple of times of walking to warm my hands up. All in all it was a good time. The next race I am training for is in May and will be in Ogden Utah. It is a half marathon and hopefully with will go well.

Brent is getting over his sprained ankle, basketball got the better of him a few weeks ago. Thankfully he should be just fine for Boston. That will be a very fun trip, short but fun. I am looking forward to being able to just watch the festivities and not have the nerves that comes with the race.

It is so hard to believe that we are going to have a three year old in just over a month. He is still not talking at the level that he should but things are getting much better. We have a meeting with the school district here in Boise so we can get everything set up for the preschool program. It will be a great thing for him, being able to get around more kids and getting into a routine that will keep him happy.

Not much more to report on in our lives...at least not that I can think of at the moment. Hopefully I will be able to keep people more informed with this blog.

1 comment:

Life As I Know It said...

I'm so excited that you have a blog. Glad to hear Brent is on the mend. I can't believe C is going to be 3 already. WOW! We will have to get together soon. Scott said he has seen Brent a few times at B-Ball.