Friday, June 12, 2009

The Last Few Weeks

Now I know its been a few weeks since I have posted but there is a good reason for it. With the nice weather Boise has been having I don't get to be inside much and when I am I am spending my time doing household chores... But this is a rare day that Casey is sleeping a little late and that means I can get some pictures posted.

Here are a few pictures from the Ogden marathon. Brent ran the full 26 and I did the half. Finished in a time of 1:56 which while I was very happy with that time it was a full three minutes slower than last year. :(

After party at a friend of a friends place in Ogden
After the race
Ali, Myself and ??? (I cannot remember her name) We all did the half
Me, Trina and Ali

For mothers day Brent decided that since he was not able to fix my old bike and we love to bike on the weekends I should get a new one. So we took it out for a spin.

Getting the water bottle holder on with great help from Casey
Caseys new bike. It hooks to Brents bike but does not have any power to make him go faster/slower/stop.
After the ride Brent was working on his road bike and Casey decided that he wanted to help
Loves to help daddy.


Over the last holiday we had we decided to try a fishing trip. As you can see from the pictures it was not the warmest day. Sadly we did not have a single nibble but we did get home before the rain came pouring.
Getting the lines ready
Waiting for the worm to put on his line
The very calm water we fished in
Self taken Got to love it
Another taken by Casey from the back seat

And finally this last Wednesday we took a trip to the Zoo. Casey loves the place and I very much enjoy the animals. The weather was perfect for the day, not to hot or cold and not to sunny. So we spent about two hours just walking/running around and having fun. Then headed home for a happy meal and watermelon. It turned out to be a great day.

Ground hogs
The mighty lion with his two lady lions (One is sleeping right behind him)
The giraffe
The two playful Zebras
Casey and his little meerkat friend. They a very funny little animals.

So that's the past few weeks here in Boise. I will try to do better about the posting but with even more nice weather on the way I wont promise anything.

2 comments:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

It was fun to see the update...I miss it when you don't have anything, but I truly understand! I would LOVE to go to a Zoo with Casey. I think he would be most entertaining...of course, along with the animals!

CrumleyCrew said...

Come over anytime...we love the Zoo and would welcome the company.