Friday, June 12, 2009

More pictures

Two posts in one day...I found more pictures to post.

Casey being a strong man.

My garden...I am so happy that so far nothing has died. Minus the plants Tucker ate.
We should get some good tomatoes
The peas are starting to come as well.

Just a few of my flowers
My little man just being cute.

After all the rain in Eastern Idaho we were rewarded with this...a double rainbow. The first rainbow Casey has seen and he loved it. Its hard to see the second rainbow but its there.


2 comments:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

I am wondering how I missed that rainbow! Two things I miss about not living in the country....sunsets and rainbows! Interesting post as usual!

CrumleyCrew said...

I miss the rainbows and sunsets too...I would love to move to the country again someday. There is just something about growing up out there.