Thursday, January 5, 2012

No More Shopping

I really dislike shopping...unless its grocery shopping then I don't mind it. Over the past few days Brent has been working from home which means I don't have access to the office and computer so I have been trying to get other stuff done. That has forced me to get the shopping I have been putting off done. Mostly returns from the holidays which is nice to get back but I still dislike shopping. Thankfully I was able to get it all done without the "help" of Casey. He feels the same way I do.
On a side note, I would love to post some pictures but my blog will not allow me to...I need to find some time to figure it out. I know the post is kind of blah without some life from pictures.
Casey is starting to get back into the swing of school. The first couple of days were hard but now I think things are starting to get back to what he likes. He said it would be great if he could just have p.e. and recess. Yes life would be great without the work and just have the fun but sadly that will never happen.
Its still so strange to look outside and see no snow. Yesterday it was almost to nice to wear a jacket. I just hope this does not mean we will have a hard winter still ahead of us. I sure have loved to drive minus the snow and ice on the roads but it is kind of scary for the ski resorts and the snow pack for the coming summer.
Well Brent is working from home again today which means I have to remove myself from the computer for the day. Hope you all have had a wonderful first few days of 2012.

2 comments:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

It would be very strange to not have access to a computer when I felt like it! I guess you need your own, Lenae! But it would maybe be a good idea if I HAD to do something beside sit in front of one and putter.... I feel like you...I don't want to shop these days. Only for groceries and then I just as soon Mike did it. What is wrong with us...we are girls after all!!! But I don't need clothes, what have you, just need to eat. However, I don't mind shopping in a wine store.........!!

CrumleyCrew said...

I love the wine store as well. As far as the rest of the shopping and us being girls - we just have more activities to keep us busy. :) And you get use to the computer not being useable all the time. Its not that bad...most days.