Thursday, April 3, 2008

Answers

Found out today how Casey did on his test for the school preschool program. He no longer qualifies, he is in the 55% for his understanding and in the 45% for his speech. That means he is no longer in the percentile for being in the school. I am a little torn about it. I would have loved for him to be able to have the advantage of being around the other kids and getting use to the school schedule. On the other hand I am so happy that he has advanced as much as he has. Now we have to figure out what to do. Do we put him in preschool or try to find another kind of social activites for him? I am leaning towards the latter of the two. I have a hard time spending the money for a preschool would rather find some books or things that I can do at home to get him ready for school. Now with all that said his weekly theropist said there was one more test to try and see if he would still qualify. I also have a meeting with the school on Tuesday, at least I think I still have a meeting with them, we will have to see. I would love to see if they could do a part time program...two days a week. I love getting answers but then more questions follow.

No comments: