Thursday, April 24, 2008

What a Trip

We made it back from Boston and what a great time it was. It was amazing how many people were there to cheer on the race. I was able to get to a great stop to watch, right at the finish. I was able to see the mens and womens winners along with Lance Armstrong and Team Hoyt. The best part was being able to see Brent finish. Sadly I only saw him as he pasted but I was still able to snap a fast picture. We then headed back to the hotel for a small party for the HP runners. Even though it was such a fast trip we still were able to go to Cheers and walk around the park, both of which were a lot of fun.
I will try and post a few pictures from the trip when I get a moment.

I now have three year old. The day we got back from the trip Casey turned three. We were able to have little party for him that night which was nice from him. Brent was a little sore but nothing over the top. Now its just trying to back into the swing of things...

1 comment:

Always around said...

Glad you had a great trip. Tell Casey, Happy Birthday!!