Saturday, April 26, 2008

What a great day

What a great day Casey and I have had. We went to the Farmers Market this morning here in Boise. It was such a nice morning to be out and the market was not very busy which made it very nice. I love going down there and just checking out the vendors and getting ideas and samples of their wonderful goods. Then after that we headed to the park for a little picnic. I could not believe how well Casey ate considering all the toys around. We didn't do much but thats what made it so much fun. Tomorrow should be another fun day, my parents are headed over to bring my sister back. She will stay here tonight and then fly back to New Jersey tomorrow. But it will be fun to have her here for the short time.

1 comment:

Always around said...

Gotta love the farmers market....now if only we could get some warm weather!