Friday, January 30, 2009

Church and Police Cars

So what do the two have in common? From childhood I remember a couple times when the cops decided they would try and cause a stir. Nothing major but enough to the make the small town talk for a day or two. But now Casey and made a new connection. When I was making his lunch today he wanted to know if we could go to church. I said yes when Sunday gets here we will go. His question surprised me because he has not been a fan of Church and daycare there lately. When I asked him why he wanted to go he said he wanted to chase cars with the police car. Not sure what he was talking about I asked him to tell me more. After a fifteen minute store on how he likes the police car that makes lots of noise and the flashing lights it all was clear. On Wednesday Brent and I started a couples bible study at the church and the kids are down in the daycare. They got a new toy police car and Casey played with it when we were upstairs. Hopefully when Sunday comes around he will still be excited to play with the police car.

Just a side note but boy it was so nice to see the sun the past couple days. I am so looking forward to the nice warm weather, the sun and being able to just enjoy the day instead of shiver though it.

No comments: