Monday, January 26, 2009

What you do in school.

When I went to pick Casey up from school today we have a few errors to run. As we drove around Boise I was asking him questions as normal, about his day and what he did in school. I asked if he had fun, which he did. Then I asked what he had fun doing, coloring, reading, learning. He said yes to all them. The last question I asked was did he have fun talking to his friend and playing with them. We were at a stop light so I turned around to see why he was not answering me. He had a look on his face that said his mother was crazy and he just could not believe it. He then told me that school is not for talking and playing with friends. Its for sitting down and listening to the teacher. I just hope his attitude about school will continue for a few years. He loves to go.

1 comment:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

What fun to have a visit with Casey...I love his attitude towards school!