Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thankful For

December 1, 2009

Hard to believe its already December.

1. When my son gets a full night sleep which means I can then try for a full one myself.

2. That Brent and I both feel it is important for me to stay home with Casey and that the Lord has given up the funds to make it possible.

3. A working washer and dryer, and a working dishwasher.

4. Having enough food on the table.

5. Being able to have arguments with my family but still know that we all love each other in the end.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Amen to #5!

It was good to see you last Saturday. Tim and I might come out to Boise during Christmas week -- maybe we could get together if you guys are home?

Hugs to you!

CrumleyCrew said...

Hey Cath-Would love to get together but I think we are going to be Idaho Falls. Maybe another time???

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

Good thoughts Lenae...I was going to try for some positive thought today and forget all about it! How's that...so typical of me. Keep the good thoughts coming and thanks for sharing. I can say Amen also!