Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thankful For

December 13, 2009

So I see that I missed yesterday. I sat down to write and then got sidetracked with playing with the options and forgot to do the post. Some days are like that...

1. Gift cards to good restaurants. We were able to have a $1 meal last night at Chili's
2. The feeling that you get when you know things on your list can be crossed off. :):)
3. Finding a good person to cut your hair...I am still in the search and now realize just how nice it is.
4. Surviving yet another day of driving in awful road conditions...

I spent yesterday out and about with my sister-in-law. We had a great time shopping and then trying to find a place to eat. The first two we tried were closed on Saturday and then not opened until 4. We ended up going to a new Sushi place in downtown Boise. Very good. Yes I said Sushi which if you know me would know that as a kid I would not touch cooked fish much less raw. But lately I have taken a liking to fish of all kinds...I have always like shrimp but after getting married I have decided that fish is good. Its even better when you catch it yourself. My dad is still amazed that I have taken a liking to Sushi but its really good, or maybe its the washbi that I put on it. :)

2 comments:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

I'd love a $1. meal at Chili's....! You are doing great at the daily (well almost daily) being thankful part. That's one I can add to my list of daily thanks...YOU! Each and every day!

CrumleyCrew said...

Thank you A. Alice. I am thankful everyday but trying to get on the computer and put it down is next to impossible some days. :)