Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankful For

December 3, 2009.

Its strange but its only been a couple of days and I now find myself thinking as the day goes on about things for my list. I like this idea of positive thinking

1. The first cup of coffee in the morning.

2. A healthy family...which is in question right now. Casey is starting to get a cough.

3. A full night sleep...which I am not getting tonight. :(

4. Life in a free country. Thank you to all who have served and to all the parents who have raised the soldiers.

5. That I am not nor am I married to a movie star. I would hate to have that kind of life.

1 comment:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

I am sorry that Casey isn't feeling good...hope he didnt catch a cold from me. I had a louzy couple of days of the sniffles but better today. I like your list...I say amen to them. A good night's sleep is welcome and I wish I got more of them....and I have no one to blame for not getting one! Keep up the good thoughts for they help my day too!