Monday, December 7, 2009

Thankful For

December 7, 2009

No I did not forget about this but with the morning I had it was very hard to get it done.

1. Driving on dry roads, something I did not get to do today.
2. A car that is able to handle slick roads
3. My gym membership
4. Having enought to be able to give to other.

After today and the slick roads I am just thankful to be home in one piece. I have very bad luck when it comes to slick roads and today I did a lot of white knuckle driving. Leaving the house 45 min early and driving at a very slow speed. Tonight calls for a glass of wine. :)

2 comments:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

Did you get your wine? I did, and I didn't have to drive the roads. I did, however, take Hank for a walk - he wanted to run and I did some because it was cold! Felt like I deserved the wine! Glad you made it home okay, Lenae, my love!

CrumleyCrew said...

I sure did get my wine and I got a full night sleep without any dreams of the day...