Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Coffee

Casey went back to school yesterday and loves it. So happy and thankful that it was a good day back. Pray today is just as good and he does well with the upcoming tests. I think its crazy to test kids when they back from a long time off but thats just me.

As for the title of this post...I love coffee. I am a huge fan of Moxie Java here in Boise. They have a wide selection of coffee syrups and good strong coffee. Starbucks has never been a big hit in my mind, just to bitter/strong for me. I know I probably drink to much of the stuff but nothing warms you up on a cold day. This time of year I love to add the holiday syrups from World Market. The gingerbread one is an old favorite but new favorite is Peppermint with a little peppermint mocha cream. Starbucks and Moxie have nothing on it.

It truly is hard to believe that its 2011 and the fourth day of 2011. Dont know where time goes anymore.

No comments: