Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Camping Pictures




The view from the lookout tower. There were so many butterflies up there and this is what the inside of the tower looked like. This tower was not opened for the public.



More pictures from up at the tower.



Here is the double rainbow that came out on our 4-wheeler ride.



Here is a view of the tower on the way up. More of the rainbow.





We rode for 62.9 miles on the two trips. Sore butt after all the riding but it was fun.




The first trip for Buddy. He did great. Here's our home for the two nights. The view I got to enjoy with my coffee and muffins on the second morning.







Fishing on Sunday. I love the sound of the water


One of Caseys fish. Inbetween fishing Casey decided to climb the mountain.






Here is the first lookout tower.



This tower had someone working in his. He was there for five days at a time. Just him and his dog...not a life for me. It would drive me crazy being there by myself for five days at a time.


Sorry the pictures are backwards but that is the only way I could get them to load on the blog. Lots of fun and looking forward to the next one. Not sure if we will get another one this year but at least I got one in and Casey got two trips in.

2 comments:

Russell-Linda Ruga said...

Loved the pictures! The water rushing over the rocks is a special sound.
Love you Lenae!

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

Good pictures. A sore butt beats sore feet!!!! We hiked with the tent on Mike's back. ONCE! At least I can say I did it. Four Wheelers would be fun to camp with I think. Nice of Buddy to be such a good boy...!!