Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cars 2

What a fun day for Casey today. The first question this morning was "is today the day for cars" After telling him yes he was so happy. At school he played Bingo and got to pick a treat out of the treat bag which really made his morning. Then it was off to the movie. I dont like having to pay an arm and a leg for drinks and snacks at the theater so I packed a bag and off we went. Cars 2 is a very funny, good, exciting movie, action packed movie that is almost better than the first one. Casey had a friend join us, Jake from preschool two years ago. As we left the theater Casey wanted to know if we could buy the movie when it came out on DVD and then wanted to know if we could watch Cars 3...if they make one. :)


That was about the extent of the day. Spaghetti and meatballs for them for supper and a new potato and soup mixture for me. The nice thing about the potatoes is it seems to stick with me a little more than just the soup. I did try some jello a couple of days ago but its to hard to suck up though a straw, just not worth it. I think I am going to stick to my yogurt or pudding for snacks. :)

1 comment:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

My dear girl, I really don't appreciate how much you have to work to find things you can eat...I am constantly amazed at what you come up with! Haven't said it for awhile, but I AM PROUD OF YOU!!! Maybe I should make myself try using a straw for everything......well, I know one thing, I'd forget and use a spoon first, then remember! I don't even have suggestions for you. Had to chuckle at Casey's comment..."if they make cars 3" he is learning fast about movies!!!