Thursday, June 23, 2011

Week One Down

Well I got a great report from the doc today. He said all looks great and I just need to keep up with what I am doing and he will see me in a week. He did change my bands out because they get weak after a while. I was very thankful to hear that all is good.

As for the rest of my morning/afternoon. It was a crazy one, dropped Casey off at school and headed to Walmart to get a couple of things returned. Then did a quick stop at Fred Meyer, another return. Then Grocery Outlet because the watermelon from yesterday...not so good tasting and they were great about giving a refund. Then stopped by the library to drop off books and movies and get a few new ones. Finally headed home to unpack the car and make a couple of smoothies for the car. While home for the short time I got a wonderful care package from my oldest sister. A very pretty frame, very cute towel, a cup that will work perfect for the to take my meals in and a few drink mixes which will work great if I try camping in this state. She also sent some Cars inspired things for Casey. Then it was off to get Casey and drop old clothes off at a baby store that buys used clothes. After that a few more miscellaneous chores that needed to be done.

We also got Casey signed up for swimming lessons again this year. He loved them last year and wanted to do it again this year so he will start the Monday after summer school is over. He is going to have a busy summer.

It was then off to the doctor and the wonderful report. Casey was a very good boy for this visit and was given a toy airplane and little dump truck. They are so great with kids at the office. I love it. Then finally home and time to get things in order here. Busy days but it makes the time go faster which is never a bad thing.

1 comment:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

Yikes, you do have busy days! But you are right, it does take the mind off "other" things. So very thankful you had a good report, so very thankful. I pray that all continues to go well and you find good food to drink. You have some pretty special sisters!!! We babies of the family love to be spoiled don't we?!