Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just another Day

So not much new to report for Wednesday. Some very strange weather that had you guessing what would be next. Rain, than sun, than rain and more sun. I was able to get all the laundry finished and get everything packed for Casey and most everything packed for myself. I just have the cooler and final things to pack now. Lagoon really should be an experience this year. I am looking forward to the change of senery but a little nervous about the eating situation. I just pray I remember everything and nothing goes to terribly wrong.

As of Thursday it will be two weeks and that means I am 1/3 of the way done with this life experience. I have a dr appointment at 3:00 and maybe Casey will get another toy for being a good boy. :) Thursday is going to be another one of those days that will have me running no matter what, I have a tire rotation scheduled for 8:30 which means after dropping Casey off at school I will head to there. Then the odds and ends of getting ready for the trip. Wish me luck on another day. Love to all who read this.

1 comment:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

and I do wish you good luck...but the day is also half over! I am a little late getting to the computer this day. But I have been thinking about you and hoping/praying the dr appt goes well - another good report I trust! There may be tempting food at the Lagoon...I sure hope it all goes well also!!! Love you, girl, and have fun!