Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary






Today is 8 years since Brent and I got married. Hard to believe is been that long. We have had a lot of fun camping, fishing, hiking, racing and just living. Thank you for all the fun and all the great memories.


As for the update on the jaw...another day is almost done. Last night we went for a walk down by the river which was nice and relaxing. It felt good to get out and move in more than just house work and the daily grind of life. Buddy had a great time jumping in the water. That is something that Tucker would never do...hopefully tonight if we walk I will remember the camera and take a movie of the event. You can sure tell Buddy is a puppy.


I ended up pulling out the juicer again today. I now have watermelon, cantaloupe, canned peaches, spinach, carrots, cucumbers, and a green pepper juiced and ready for use. I figure the fruit will be good to add to the plain yogurt and the veggies are for the alive protein mix. Its nice to have a little variety when it comes to food choices.


For our anniversary I had planned to go out for a nice meal somewhere but now we are just eating at home. Casey really wanted french fries so they are having fish and fries with carrots, asparagus, salad and bread. The asparagus is for Brent since Casey will not touch it and its one of Brent's favorites. I also found out today that Casey loves cucumbers...as long as the skin is off. He choose those over a cookies...got to love kids.


Last night I received the sweetest gift...a care package from Lorie. It had slim-fast, ensure, EAS, and another drink that is slipping from my mind. Then to top it off a very pretty shirt, some lovely earrings, but the best part was the chap stick and straws. Two things that have to be close to me at all times now. Then Casey got a little gift as well, a new car from the movie Cars 2. He told me it was the best gift he could have gotten.


Well I am being asked to give up the computer. Casey is ready to play on the computer and supper needs to be tended to.


Enjoy your crunchy food all :)

1 comment:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

And Happy Anniversary! It is hard to believe it is 8 years - I remember that day so well! I wish we had a place to walk Hank that had CLEAN water...he hopped in the Hazard Creek stream today and it isn't flowing very well and Hank is smelly!!! We tried washing him down, but didn't use shampoo. But he loved it and it was a warm day. We got the trail all paved today and now we do have a nice bike/walking path! You and I and Casey can walk it...or Casey can use one of Doe's bikes if he likes!! Anyway, back to your eating...sounds like you are keeping up with the juicer stuff. It makes me feel good to read your blog, Lenae. Keep it up and thank you for doing it.