Monday, June 20, 2011

Its a new week

Well its the first day of trying to get things back to as normal as they can be. Took Casey to school this morning and then did some of the things that I would normally do. It felt good to try and get back into some kind of routine. The best part is I am back on coffee. My stomach had finally gotten somewhat use to this liquid diet and is now allowing me to drink my coffee...with extra creamer. Good for the calories and to cool it down. I did find a good meal for lunch...not one I could choose to drink any other time but it was good. Alive Whole Food from Natures Way is the powder which I mixed with some carrot juice and water. Then for supper I did my good old black bean soup mixed with some butternut squash soup, added a little hot sauce and enjoyed. As for Brent and Casey they got lasagna, I had some cottage cheese, which I cannot eat right now, so they got to enjoy it. It smelled yummy but I made three small pans so maybe I will save one for when this is over.

Casey was very happy to find out I can still play with bubbles with him and buddy. I have a bubble tube with a big wand that can be waved in the air. That way I don't have to blow the bubbles out and they get a great joy trying to pop them.

Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary, 8 years. Amazing how fast time goes when your having fun.

I am very much looking forward to Thursday, just to make sure all is still looking good with this mouth of mine.

Good evening all.

1 comment:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

I too am looking forward to Thursday and trusting that all is going well. I am so proud of you...you are hanging in there and hanging on! I try to put myself in your place and yikes! My thoughts don't want to go there....so I am doubly proud of you. And am glad you can do bubbles with Casey and Buddy!!! Keep up the good eating also, my dear!