Monday, June 27, 2011

Killed my small blender

So I killed my small blender this afternoon...at least I think I did. It kind of started to smoke when I was mixing up some potatoes to get them thinner. Thankfully Casey and I were able to find one at Shopko for only $10. It was normally $45 so I think it was just meant to be. This was not the Ninja that I destroyed but the blender that I use each morning to mix my protein and coffee. A very vital tool lately.

Casey was very happy to be back in school after the weekend. I dont know of many kids that love school as much as he does. Hopefully it will last a few more years. Tomorrow is going to be a big day...Cars 2 came out last Friday and we going to see it with a buddy of Caseys from preschool. He asked this morning if this was the day. When I told him he would have to wait until tomorrow he just looked at me like I was speaking Greek and said what but you... I showed him on my phone that the date is set for tomorrow. Silly kid.

As for anything else, I believe we are going to try Lagoon again this year. It should be interesting considering all I will have to pack for this trip. Blender, mixes, drinks and the like. But hopefully it will all work out.

Sorry for the short post but not much happened today. Just a typical day in my life. :)

1 comment:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

I am so glad you found a nice and cheap replacement for the blender. That would have been a bad thing to loose! Nothing wrong with a typical day - other than killing a blender! I went looking for a food processor and I didn't not find a cheap one - in fact it was so expensive I decided I didn't need it!!I have a very small one...I will just process a little at a time - ha!! Sounds like all is "life as usual" so I am happy. You are doing soooooooo very well. Hang in there and hugs to you. Pretty soon the halfway mark will be here - yea!