Sunday, July 10, 2011

Another Post...lucky you :)

Sunday has been a good day as well. The internet, as I said in the last post, did not start working until about 3:30 this afternoon after yet another call to the company to see if they were still having issues. Nope...it was fixed I just needed to call and have them reset my system for me. Why they cannot just do it I will never understand but anyway.

This morning I got to sleep in, to 7:15 but still thats sleeping in for me. I made myself a good breakfast of eggs and cheese and some soda crackers only because they are soft and I wanted some kind of carb with the eggs. Then I did something I have not done in forever and a day, I painted my toe nails, pink to match the dress I wore to church. So glad I decided to go to church because the message was about the faith of a mustard seed. We don't have to be the ones to grow our own faith we have to be the ones that take that small seed of faith to God and let him grow it for us. Just like when Peter stepped out onto the water, it took faith but with all the doubt he also carried with him he started to sink. But once he looked to Christ and had him grow the seed of faith he was able to be saved. A wonderful message for everyone to hear. Then home to get the paper read and my coupons in order. It was such a nice morning that I sat outside do the job. Enjoyed some coffee in the process and watched buddy do his best to catch every bird, plane and butterfly that flew over head. Crazy dog will chase anything that moves. I also got my grocery shopping done and got a meatloaf casserole thing ready for the guys to have for supper. I think I am going to try and cook up a piece of Talapia for supper and see how that works out. The guys are not home as of yet but thats fine once they get here it will be mass of activity to get things unpacked and cleaned up and ready to start the week.

This will be the last week of summer school for Casey. Hard to believe he is going to start first grade this year. Next Monday he will start swim lessons again. I am looking forward to it about as muc as he is, I really enjoy sitting there watching him and just being outside. Well now that I have overloaded my blog for the day I am going to go find something cold to drink and watch a little T.V. Hope you have all had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

Ah, today I can leave a comment. Don't know what was wrong last night. I am glad you are enjoying your weekend and equally glad you decided not to go camping...things can happen and I, almost as much as you, don't want anything to re-happen to your jaw! Still praying that all goes well and honestly, I am praying that you will be able to put on 5 lbs without much trouble!!! I'd like to give you my 5 extra, but all I would do is have a second, no make that a fourth cookie!!! Love you, Lenae! Have a good week