Friday, July 22, 2011

How My Garden Grows

I have been wanting to get some pictures of my garden and I finally did it this morning. So here are a bunch of pictures for you to enjoy.


My tomatoes are starting to come.

My zucchini plant it starting to overtake its spot.

Here is the bed that Brent and Casey built for me.

Here are more chocolate peppers ready to pick. Their flavor is not quite as sweet at a red bell pepper but more sweet than a green bell pepper.

Our strawberry patch. All those strawberries came from this little spot













Just decided to take a picture of the front door with the wreath I made.



Buddy with his favorite toy...a big rock.




This rose bush started as a very little plant and this is what it is after one year. It is the rose bush from my dad's funeral. I love that its doing so well. He would have loved it.


So thats what I did with some of my morning...all pictures taken before 7:30 a.m. I get more done in the morning before 10 then for most of the rest of the day...at least thats how it seems sometimes.

3 comments:

Russell-Linda Ruga said...

Nice pictures! I love where you have the strawberries. Great use of space! Your front door looks good too - you did a good job on the wreath!

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

Brag, Brag, Brag! Well, I have some ripe tomatoes in the garden and I have eaten - and in front of you no less!! - a red cherry tomato. I planted pear tomatoes, but instead of pear shape, they are round and orange...something is amiss! Your garden looks good and those chocolate peppers really look good. Most interesting - hope I can find a plant next year! How are the raspberries doing? Heidi sent me a text of hers....I am jealous!

CrumleyCrew said...

Yes A. Alice, your tomatoes overshadow mine. Lucky girl. :) Sorry to hear about the pear tomato maybe it was miss labeled...but I am sure they will still taste great. The raspberries look lovely but they are not giving any fruit. :(
Thank you Linda, the wreath was just a spur of the moment thing so I was happy it turned out as well as it did.