Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Slowly getting things fixed

Well not sure where we stand on the washing machine and the stove...they still need their parts but other AC is working just fine. :) I made the guys chicken in the crock pot for supper so that made the stove not a huge issue, yet. I believe its the bottom heating element that is out and that should be an easy fix. The bad news of the day is I just went out to the garage and the freezer outside was beeping at me. :( Now I dont know if its going out now. So much to deal with...

As for the rest of the day, it went well. Casey and I went to the library after school and got some new movies and books. I got a yummy watermelon from Winco so that made my day great. :)

Pray that the freezer is just having a moment and that my doctor appointment goes well. This is going to be a short post only because it was that kind of day. :) Thank you all for being so diligent at reading.

1 comment:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

You are welcome! I read it because I am most interested in your day. I do pray that your appointment goes well. Sorry that your freezer is now joining the fray of mishaps....bummer deal. Hope your stove issue gets taken care of on account of your baking for bible school. And thank you, my love, for your faithful posts! I do love them.