Sunday, July 17, 2011

Chicken is good

So we went to a birthday party last night for a friend of Brent's. Very fun party and the best part was I tried a little bit of chicken. I cut it very small and was sure to chew very little and boy was it yummy. We ended up staying there until about 9:00 but since it was Saturday and Casey is now done with school it was not a big deal.

As for the rest of Saturday...nothing big went on. Brent ran in the morning and then returned the juicer for me. So nice to have it off the counter, I did laundry and Casey played on the computer for a while. Then the guys went out to Cabelas to look at guns. While they were day dreaming I stayed home and did nothing really. Like I said it was just a simple Saturday.

This morning we went to church which was very nice and now Casey and Brent are out looking at Cabelas again. Good time for the guys to bond. As for me, its such a nice day I think I am going to walk to the farmers market just to look around. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: